Your donations keep our work going! We appreciate our generous community. We accept the following donated items:
- Gently used clothing, shoes, coats, and accessories for men, women, and children
- Gently used bedding and sleeping bags
- Limited housewares: plates, cups, silverware
- Halloween costumes and limited holiday decorations
- Hygiene items
- Non-perishable food items (ready to eat, snack items are best)
- Backpacks and school supplies
- New toys and items appropriate for Christmas gifts for the Holiday Giving Store (seasonal)
- Office supplies
- And of course, monetary donations are accepted and GREATLY appreciated. This allows us to purchase things like gas vouchers, bus passes, laundry tokens, and other support services for community members. Please use the PayPal link below to donate.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Receipts available upon request.