A helping hand in times of need
The Resource Center is located in the City Hall Annex at 5694 Second Avenue in Ferndale Washington. The Center is open Tuesday-Friday from 9:30am-12:30pm each week, and the 1st Saturday of the month, 10:00am-2:00pm, staffed with friendly volunteers who can help community members access services.
Services provided onsite include job search assistance, resume, cover letter, and interview assistance, clothing resources, food, shower passes, bus passes, internet, fax and phone access, and connections to basic need and educational resources in Whatcom County.
Community members can drop in to get assistance, make donations, or just chat over a cup of coffee. Everyone is welcome!
Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9:30am-12:30pm and the first Saturday of the month, 10am-2 pm
P.O. Box 2205, Ferndale, WA 98248
The center has added additional hours! You can visit during our normal hours or come by the first Saturday of the month from 10 am-2 pm.
We envision a Ferndale that welcomes, honors, and empowers all people.
The Ferndale Community Resource Center is a place where everyone is welcome and respected. Knowledgeable volunteers help community members connect with resources, and people share skills and talents. It is a place where individuals and organizations work together to enhance community well-being.
1. Individuals’ well-being is enhanced by involvement, support, and connections with community.
2. Everyone has value, and deserves to be honored and respected.
3. Relationships are reciprocal.
4. All belong and have a voice.
5. Everyone has something to offer.
6. We seek to acknowledge who the community is now.
7. Generosity is contagious.