The Ferndale Community Service Cooperative is a nonprofit organization. It provides a structure for organizations to work together, coordinate efforts and share resources. The Cooperative is a collaborative effort that strives to:
- Operate the Community Resource Center
- Reduce the administrative burden on community groups providing services to people in need
- Establish and maintain community standards of service
- Ensure community wide coordination of efforts
- Provide on-going training opportunities for local service providers
Visit our Board Members page to get to know us and reach out, or contact the Resource Center for more info:
PO Box 2205
5694 Second Ave.
call (360) 380-2200
The FCSC Board and individual programs cannot exist without volunteer support and financial or in-kind donations. Call the Resource Center to discuss how you can get involved.