Introducing the Ferndale Community Utilities Fund- APPLY HERE
In cooperation with the City of Ferndale, the Ferndale Community Service Cooperative is launching the Ferndale Community Utilities Fund. This program will help families hit by COVID-19 who are struggling to pay their Ferndale City Utility (water/sewer/storm water) bill. With the generous support of the community, we can cover all or part of this bill for Ferndale families who are strapped by lack of work, illness, or other impacts resulting from the COVID-19 crisis. This is a temporary, emergency program that will run May-August.
Funding Update: Because of generous community donations, along with grants from the Whatcom Community Foundation and the Mary H Storer Foundation, we have reached our fundraising goal of $10,000!! Many Ferndale households will be helped thanks to the generosity of all of our donors.
Want to help?
We can’t support community members without your generous donations. Your gift is appreciated! Tax receipts available.
Families can apply ONLINE or by phone. Please call 360- 358-5257 for more information.
The Resource Center is opening for limited hours:
We are back! The Resource Center will be open Mondays from 9:30 am- 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm -6 pm, Tuesdays from 9:30 am-12:30 pm, and the first Saturday of the month from 10 am- 2 pm. The Other Bank will also be open Tuesdays from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm. We are requiring all visitors and volunteers to wear a mask at all times and will limit the number of people inside the lobby so that we can maintain 6 feet of social distance. If you don’t have a mask, we will have cloth masks available and ask that you wear it each time you come.
- Please feel free to reach out via email or Facebook Messenger and we will do our best to assist you.
- Also, if you are housebound due to COVID-19 and need assistance please fill out THIS FORM and we will try to connect you to a volunteer who can help you get food and supplies.
- If you would like to volunteer to help a neighbor in need, please complete THIS FORM and we will be in touch.
- Please visit our COVID-19 Resources page for up to date information and links to community resources.
- The Resource Cooperative is accepting applications for new board members. If you are interested in making an impact in Ferndale, please contact Sara O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To donate to our programs, please click the button —>
The Resource Center is also recruiting for volunteers
Please contact Resource Center Program Coordinator Terri Temple for more information: email@example.com, 360-380-2200.
The Ferndale Community Service Cooperative is a nonprofit organization that provides a structure for community groups to work together, coordinate efforts and share resources. Together we can strengthen Ferndale families and build community.